Vacuum cleaners are handy appliances that keep homes clean. If health and hygiene of your family is priority, then it is important that you should go for best vacuum cleaner for Indian homes. In fast moving life it is the best alternatives of the traditional broomstick cleaning that demands your time and labour. With vacuum cleaner, you can easily clean furniture and floor in a single sweep without breaking a sweat.
Its not so convenient to reach all corners of room through traditional ways but be it cleaning the furniture, open area, roof, computer keyboard, television set or any other electronic gadget, modern vacuum cleaner comes with essential accessories to facilitates you cleaning in tough to reach areas of your home. It usages suction force by creating vacuum in space to remove dust and debris from surface.
The recent models are noiseless, easy to handle and involve no hassle for the user. You can look in to buying guide of vacuum cleaner to get an idea of the key factors to consider while buying a vacuum cleaner.
- List of Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Indian Homes
- #1. Eureka Forbes DX Dry Vacuum Cleaner (under 5000)
- #2. Inalsa Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- #3. KENT Vacuum Cleaner 2000-Watt (White and Silver)
- #4. Dyson Cord-Free Vacuum cleaner for home
- #5. Karcher Vacuum Cleaner WD3
- #6. Philips Vacuum Cleaner Bag-less (Red)
- #7. American Micronic Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- #8. Panasonic 2000W Vacuum Cleaner
- #9. Inalsa Vacuum Cleaner for Home with Blower Function
- #10. BLACK+DECKER 800 Watts Vacuum Cleaner
- The Conclusion
- Types of Vacuum Cleaner
- Vacuum cleaner Buying guide
- Frequently asked questions
List of Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Indian Homes
#1. Eureka Forbes DX Dry Vacuum Cleaner (under 5000)
- Runs on 1200w and 230V power consumption that provides a commendable performance.
- Indicator to alert the user when it’s time to change the dust bag.
- 4 meters cord length for extensive movement.
- Suction-control for regulation.
A suitable choice if you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner that is portable and powerful. The Quick Clean DX 1200 from Eureka Forbes comes as a canister model that has several features to offer. Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner comes with dust bag full indicator which warns you when the unit is full. No need to manually open the unit to check on the dirt accumulation level.
It’s a lightweight device which makes it portable to carry around. An automatic cord winder is there for space-efficiency. Comes with a 1-ltr storage capacity along with a 1700 mm suction power. It uses a bag-type filter. Ensures proper cleaning of every corner of your room while getting rid of dirt and dust particles.
This amazing best vacuum cleaner for Indian homes comes with brand value and 1 year of warranty.
- Easy and great performance
- Comes with multi attachments and complimentary dust bags
- Not recommended for wet surface cleaning
- Lacks a blower
#2. Inalsa Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Runs on a 1000W motor which provides 14KPA suction power to ensure good performance.
- Wet and dry cleaning
- An efficient blower to clean hard-to-reach corners
- 10 ltr dust bag capacity
- Safe Buoy Technology
Inalsa Wet and Dry Cleaner is a multipurpose unit that is suitable for both wet and dry surfaces.
Comes with a cleaning range over 6.7m and a 10 ltr container capacity making this a convenient cleaning unit. Compact and lightweight in design, easy to carry around with the help of the four 360 degree rotating wheels. Safe buoy technology prevents the unit from sucking water when the capacity reaches a critical point. Overall, a smart buy for a mid-range vacuum cleaner for home usage.
A 12-month warranty card is provided from the date of purchase.
- Portable, compact and convenient.
- Energy saving
- Wide range of accessories
- Reliable safety protection
- Suction power is considerably low.
- Poor service facility
#3. KENT Vacuum Cleaner 2000-Watt (White and Silver)
- 2000 W motor
- Smart LED notification whenever the container needs emptying
- Rubber wheels
- Premium design
KENT Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner for home comes with white and silver finish that adds a premium feel to it. Comes with advanced HEPA technology to get rid of air pollutants and cyclonic dust collection that requires no filtration bags.
The unit comes with the necessary accessories for easy cleaning. Produces less noise during operation due to rubber wheels which prevent damages or scratches on the floor. The high motor power of 2000W provides a powerful cleaning performance. The auto power cord retractor makes it easier to work in larger rooms.
Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Compact and beautiful design
- Powerful performance
- Large dust container
- Suitable for medium and large rooms
- Less noise production
- Slow filtration speed
- Insufficient accessories
#4. Dyson Cord-Free Vacuum cleaner for home
- Cordless design for a boundless cleaning experience
- Two-tier radical cyclones feature to capture even 0.3 microns dust particles.
- The digital motor can spin up to 110,000 rotations/m to provide 100AW of powerful suction.
- Additional useful attachments for effective cleaning
A cordless vacuum cleaner that comes in vibrant purple colour. Because of its design, efficiency and performance it is often termed as Rolls Royce of vacuum cleaners.
The Six stage filtration of Dyson vacuum cleaner capture dust, pollen and allergens, while high integrity seals prevent them from leaking back in the air. Its most powerful cord-free cleaner head with stiff nylon bristles drive deep into carpet to remove ground-in dirt. For capturing dust from hard floors and crevices it comes with soft, anti-static carbon fibre filaments.
It is a lightweight device and it’s very easy to use. The cordless function allows you to work freely throughout the room. You can remove the rod and also use it to clean your car interiors. It’s equipped with a six-cell Lithium-ion battery that provides up to 30 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning.
This premium vacuum cleaner for home in India comes with brand value and 2 years of warranty.
- Sleek and sturdy design body
- Powerful cleaning performance
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Certified as asthma and allergy-friendly
- Expensive spare parts
#5. Karcher Vacuum Cleaner WD3
- Particle blower to remove dirt from hard to reach places
- Easy movement with 360-degree wheels
- Efficient wet and dry cleaning
- 17 litres of storage capacity
It’s one of the best wet and dry vacuum cleaner that comes with a blower function. Based on German technology, Karcher WD 3 provides a power-packed performance with 1000 watt energy consumption. It has a large capacity of 17 litres which is convenient for big houses and office spaces. Overall, a budget-friendly purchase with much efficiency.
WD 3 vacuum cleaners transform your toughest cleaning jobs in lightweight task thanks to its features such as blower function, “Pull & Push” locking system, ergonomic carrying handle, practical cable and accessory storage. Its cartridge filter enables convenient vacuuming of wet and dry dirt, without filter replacement.
Keeping aside vacuum cleaner accessories like hose pipe, suction tube , Dust Bag etc takes a lot of time. Its convenient parking feature allows convenient parking of the suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
- Wet and dry vacuuming without filter replacement.
- Attachable Big storage capacity
- Practical blower function
- Pull & Push locking system
- Dust Collection bag recurring cost
#6. Philips Vacuum Cleaner Bag-less (Red)
- 1800 Watt power motor
- Power Cyclone 4 technology for maximising airflow and air purification
- The EPA 10 filter for better and long-lasting filtration results
- The turbo brush does 25% more dust cleaning
The Philips FC8474/02 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner for home is an efficient and value-added product.
Runs on an 1800W power motor that provides effortless cleaning and suction that ensure every corner is dust-free. It has a canister body and has a 1.5 litre of dust storage capacity. Due to the high suction power, it requires minimum effort and you can easily work for longer periods.
Comes with an extensive 2-year warranty.
- High suction rate
- Air purification mechanism
- Suitable for large and commercial spaces
- Brand value and extended warranty
- No blower
- Very limited attachments
#7. American Micronic Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Tank Drain facility for easy trash disposal
- Stainless-steel body and sturdy design
- 2-in-1 feature of both suction and blower
- Washable dust bag
One of the most recommended vacuum cleaners. Comes with a massive 21-litre dust bag capacity.
Uses the latest HEPA filter technology that purifies the air. Ideal for both dry and wet surfaces. The big storage capacity makes it ideal vacuum cleaner for big rooms and office spaces. Runs on 1600W power consumption that provides powerful suction capacity.
A 1-year warranty is provided. The company bears the courier and shipping charges for any maintenance requirement.
- Massive 21-litre bag capacity
- Powerful cleaning and suction capacity
- Convenient dry and wet cleaning
- HEPA filter for air purification
- Sturdy design
- Produces bit of noise while operating
- The power cord is non-retracable
#8. Panasonic 2000W Vacuum Cleaner
- Highly efficient double HEPA filters for air purification
- Bag-less vacuum cleaner for hassle-free cleaning experience
- Variable power control according to need
- Durable stainless-steel extension wand
The Panasonic MC-CL163RL4X model is a durable and portable one. It’s a bagless vacuum cleaner that comes with high-efficiency double HEPA filters.
This model has variable power control that allows you to set the power levels according to your need. 2000W power consumption ensures powerful suction and cleaning capacity. Has an extension wand made of stainless steel. The dust storage capacity is 3 litre.
A 1-year warranty card is provided by the manufacturer.
- Highly efficient cleaning and suction
- Lightweight, sturdy and easy to use
- Double HEPA filters
- Bag-less Vacuum cleaner
- Variable power control
- Slightly expensive in comparison
- The extension cord is short in length
#9. Inalsa Vacuum Cleaner for Home with Blower Function
- Over-heat protection
- Washable and reusable cloth bag filter
- Suction power control button
- LED indicators for dust bag change
The Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner comes with a 2-in-1 combo of blower and suction. The 1200W power consumption rate is efficient enough to ensure powerful cleaning.
There is an overheat protection feature as added safety. The storage capacity is 2 litre which is decent enough for mid-sized spaces. The 180 watts of suction rate delivers sufficient cleaning. The360-degree swivelling wheels make it easy and portable to carry around.
2 years of an extended warranty is provided.
- Washable and reusable filter
- Overheat protection
- Blower feature
- Not suitable for wet surface
#10. BLACK+DECKER 800 Watts Vacuum Cleaner
- In-built blower function
- Extremely lightweight
- Washable filter
- Long 5-meter cord
A super convenient hand-held vacuum cleaner that you can carry around. Many a time it is not convenient to use vacuum cleaner in some congested space for that Black and Decker vacuum cleaner comes with soft extension hose for cleaning difficult to reach areas.
The power consumption is very efficient since it has an 800W suction power. Has a 0.9 litre of dust bag capacity making it ideal for car leaning and small flats. Includes a blower function. Comes with multiple attachments and 5-meter long cord.
The blower function of vacuum cleaner helps in blowing dust and debris from open areas with a cloth bag which is easy to clean. The light weight and portability feature of this vacuum cleaner helps you in move around easily.
This 800 watt vacuum cleaner comes with essential accessories like turbo brush, multipurpose brush, crevice plus upholstery brush, 2 extension tubes, flexible hose and shoulder strap.
- Portable and easy to use
- Efficient for small dust particles
- Value for money
- The washable filter eliminates recurring expense for new filters
- Not recommended for bigger rooms
Requirement of having Vacuum cleaner for home have become one of the essential amenities of our daily lives. It saves a lot of time and gets the job done efficiently. Cleaning has never been this easier.
If you are living a own house with medium to large or having some small office premise you can go for Karcher wet and dry vacuum cleaner, this is having sufficient capacity and is convenient to use. For 2-3 bedroom flat, you can go for Insala wet and dry vacuum cleaner or Eureka Forbes dry vacuum cleaner. One of the most compact and sophisticated option is of Dyson vacuum cleaner of course but this is relatively costly.
If you are having pet in your house and pet sheds or living in hardwood or tile floors then choosing an upright vacuum cleaner would be the best choice. In that case you can go for Dyson V7 vacuum cleaner for home
Consider your requirements and budget to get a suitable one for your home today. Save yourself from a daily life hassle!
Types of Vacuum Cleaner
A variety of vacuum cleaners are available in the market. First, you have to determine which type of cleaning task you want to perform and choose accordingly. Here’s the list of the basic categories.
Upright Vacuum cleaner
Recently introduced in the Indian market. Upright or stick vacuum cleaners are less powerful. Ideal for cleaning smaller places like underneath furniture or racks. Generally has 2 motor funct
It is more suitable for tasks like dirt, dust, and pet hair out of even the deepest carpet, and include on-board special tools for hard-to-reach areas.
Upright vacuum has a design edge over canisters when it comes to carpet cleaning. These vacuums outperform canister models on carpets and are much easier to store.
If you have a pet that sheds and hardwood or tile floors, you can go for Upright vacuum cleaner for home. With impressive suction rate through hose, this vacuum cleaner does a fine job of cleaning carpet.
Canister vacuum cleaner
The most commonly used yet perfectly suitable for almost all purposes. Usually lightweight comes with a wand and a hose. You can attach various types of equipment to the wand depending on your cleaning requirement.
Wet-Dry Vacuum cleaner
Ideal for both dry and wet surfaces. Very suitable for commercial places like hotels and restaurants.
Handheld Vacuum cleaner
Handheld vacuum cleaners are ideal for cleaning tight and hard-to-reach spots like car interiors, vents, machinery or upholstery. Smaller and much convenient in size, it’s a portable and budget-friendly appliance.
Robotic Vacuum cleaner
The latest innovation and the most portable one of the vacuum cleaners. Has an in-built sensor that automatically cleans the surface real quick. The small brushes suck the dirt and stores in a small storage bin placed below it. A convenient appliance for daily cleaning.
Bagless vs Vacuum cleaner with Bag
Buy only bag less vacuum cleaner where it becomes easy to clean and no headache of searching and buying additional bags. The bag less vacuum cleaner comes with reusable dust cup which means no need to purchase disposable paper dust bags.
Vacuum cleaner Buying guide
Following are key things that you need to keep in mind while buying any vacuum cleaner for home
- Filter performance : Commonly used filter is High efficiency particulate air (“HEPA”) filters and HEPA filter is excellent in filtering out even the smallest dust particles. The big difference between vacuums is whether they’re fully sealed or just let dust escape out of cracks and gaps.
- Length of hose: A good length hose is especially important for high ceilings. and difficult to reach areas.
- Cleaning path: A wider cleaning path means fewer passes to clean an area, but it usually also makes a vacuum less manoeuvrable.
- Suction power: A high quality suction mechanism pulls both solid matter and fluids through the intake port, and impels them with a great force through the tube and into the vent of the dust bag.
- Variable power control: This is a useful feature that helps you customise the power you need to clean different surfaces, helping you do an excellent job.
- Auto cord winder: Vacuum cleaner moves around too much and along with that you will also obviously. To protect the power cord from getting cut or damaged, vacuum cleaner comes with in-built storage space. Which allows you to pull back cord into the unit for secure storage.
Frequently asked questions
Upright vacuum cleaner are great to use for carpet. Of all the upright vacuum cleaner you can go for Philips Compact Bag less Vacuum Cleaner or KENT Force Vacuum Cleaner in middle price range and if you are looking for something in higher range you can go for Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Upright vacuum cleaner have a design edge over other type of vacuum cleaner when comes to reaching corner, edges and operation. You will find majority of vacuum cleaner on the market as upright models. Following things to keep in mind while selecting an upright vacuum cleaner